The main work for children is playing and when we Krishnaize their play we are actually helping them practice karma yoga (action in Krishna Consciousness)! They can even render practical devotional service by imitating elders through play. Here are some ideas for helping your children dovetail play to devotional service. All these ideas are easily implementable for children up to 5 years with slight modifications and difficulty adjusted based on the ability of the child.
- Outdoor Play Ideas
- Ideas to replace screen time with KC play time
- Vrindavan game
- Tulsi (Green rice sensory play)
- Playing with Krishna
- Toddler Altar - Deity Worship through play
- Edible water beads - Sensory ocean play (Ekadasi friendly)
- Ten recycled DIY Krishna toy ideas
- Eight KC sensory play ideas
- DIY Vrindavan Magnet Play
- Bead Bag stamping
- DIY Dashavatar activity board
- 8 KC baby games
Language development activities
These articles share stories and songs that can be used in play. They are Krishna Conscious and promote language development as well!